Monday, January 23, 2012

Trouble Commenting??

Recently I turned to THE blog queen--Susan at BNOTP--for help, because I found that I couldn't get into a lot of the party posts that I wanted to see.  The pages would freeze up, or no page would come up.

I started to suspect that was happening to mine blog too, because I wasn't getting any comments.  So,
SUSAN TO THE RESCUE!!  She emailed me with a link to this post, where Carol has been able to figure out what the problem has been and she gives us a fix!


I won't repeat the solution here (it's super EASY), but be sure to go to The Polka Dot Closet, hop around to see all the cute things she's sayin' and doin', and thank her for helping us out!

PS - Susan is really, really high on Google Chrome browser--she's had no problem opening any posts.  So...
this post brings you TWO solutions from the pros.

Thanks to both, Susan and Carol!

PS - Here's another suggestion:  Make sure you have a way for others to reach you/contact you right in your blog, because in instances like this one, we would be able to notify you that we can't comment.  Last week I had a really sweet comment and I haven't been able to comment back to her because she has no email address on her blog, and her email comment is a No-Reply address. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think we have done our good deed for the day! I read that people that Google Chrome had no problems commenting also if you use Safari or Firefox. Thank you for helping spread the word!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this post with us as few of my readers did have problem leaving comments on my blog. Thanks to you both! I loved going through your beautiful collection of silver and crystals so lovingly displayed in your china hutch in your previous post. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuni - I've changed my profile so now my e-mail address is there! Thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips